How Do You Use Find My Iphone

How Do You Use Find My Iphone. Go to the apple menu, then choose system preferences. Tap devices at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the device you want to locate.

All the Things You Should Know About Find My iPhone Not Sharing Location
All the Things You Should Know About Find My iPhone Not Sharing Location from tunesgo.wondershare.com

Go to the apple menu, then choose system preferences. You can also add airtags and other items to find my using your iphone. Make sure that the switch next to find my iphone is on, and while you're.

If You Aren’t Following Your Friend:


Click the icloud icon in. Toggle “find my iphone” on. The name of the device appears in the centre of the toolbar.

You See “No Location Found” Under The Device.


You see “no location found” under their name. Visit icloud.com and sign in with your apple id and password. If your airpods or beats product are separated from each other, you see only one location at a time on the map.

It Appears On The Map So You Can See Where It Is.


Next, tap find my > find my iphone. See get more icloud features. To use find my on other devices, see use find my to locate people, devices, and items.

The Name Of The Device Appears In The Center Of The Toolbar.


On your iphone, open the settings app and tap on your name at the top of the screen. Select the device you want to locate. If the device can be located:

Go To Icloud And Then Scroll Down To Find My Iphone.


If you have applecare+ with theft and loss, do not erase your iphone until your claim has been approved. And keep up with friends and family. When you think you have lost your iphone and won’t get it back, you can use this function as a safety measure.

banner